May FLEW by even though it was more of the same… our last full month quarantining (for now). Somehow the days at home just all blended together and made it go so fast even though you’d think it would be the opposite. It’s good to even stop and remember the little moments it did include..
- Celebrating my parent’s 40th anniversary, from afar!
- Spaced-apart hike + donuts with friends for Sar’s bday!
- Backyard visit with our Yoder pals
- Lots of family bike cruises and walks
- Getting a few fun bike rides in with friends before belly gets too big
- Sweet Mother’s Day honoring our amazing moms, and me getting spoiled with at-home pedicures by Chase and girls haha!
- Pregnancy checkups which is also flying by!
- Virtual baby showers…can’t wait for in-person celebrations again one day!
- Learning enchiladas suizas from Gaby!!
- An SF and East Bay day
- Chase getting his shed outdoor office haha!
- Surprise karaoke outdoor party for our friend Ben’s 40th!
- Seeing our amazing friend Tara on her SharkTank episode (and Claire was a baby model for the brand Dreamland Baby so she made it on the show too in the photos!)
- Picking cherries in Morgan Hill, such a fun and refreshing outing after no normal activities!
- Our Los Altos Farmers Market opening back up, in a much different way.
- Lots of “Annie” song performances by Reagan, complete with an Annie costume being sent by her cute Papa Bear.
- Canceling/changing summer plans like everyone else
- Memorial Day with our little fam: hike, lunch, swim in our little mini kid pool backyard, sprinkler runs, and burgers + hot dogs + fries + shakes eaten in our backyard from 5guys.
- Getting my glucose test done!
- Garden work, this is my experimental year!
- Missionary visit from the front door
- Watching our little cousin Tagg’s baptism on Zoom!
We have known how lucky we are during this shelter-in-place to have health, be together, and be in a good situation compared to what so many are going through. Moving into June we definitely feel ready for things to lighten, but know that it is far from over. Hoping to make it to Utah to be with family (in a careful way) sometime in June for a change of pace! Here are some sweet moments of the month I don’t want to forget..