April definitely went a lot faster than March had, as we were much more used to the new at-home reality and routine. It was still a strange month, but somehow a really good one despite the craziness in the world. Some highlights from the month to remember:
- Finding out that our baby is a BOY! And that all is well with his health after some worries ❤️ It was so fun to tell the girls with bright blue ice cream!
- General conference, which has never come at a better time 🙏
- Driving into SF to see the city empty and boarded up..something we’ll never forget!
- Easter, such a memorable and special one to be more simple and focused on our Savior.
- Lots of family & friend Zoom calls!
- SO many birthdays of loved ones…April is a busy month!
- Hikes together in this beautiful Bay
- Claire getting her cast off, yay!
- Getting to bike a bit now that my nausea is gone…life changing!
- A little drive to Los Gatos for a walk and social distanced visit to our friend Kathryn!
- SO much cooking and new recipes and yummy meals.
- A fun double date spaced-apart bike ride with our friends the Hansens + takeout lunch at the end.
- My 30th birthday! The best birthday I could imagine despite very different circumstances to celebrate. So lucky to have my cute husband, family and friends who made me feel so loved that day and every day!