January always feels like it lasts longer than the other months, and I love the chance to start the year off in an intentional way. Especially starting a new decade…something about that has made it such a fresh new start!
Admittedly we did have a bit of a rough start to the year, getting a bad stomach bug in our house on New Year’s Eve, and spending it throwing up and sick in bed as my parents visited…haha! Luckily it was a quick 24 hour one, and within a few days we were off to Lake Tahoe for a fun start to the year! Other highlights of Jan have been…
- Los Altos 5k on New Year’s Eve with Mike & Linny in town!
- Adventuring through Old Town Sacramento on our road trip!
- Staying in cute Auburn town and eating at Ikeda’s on the way to Tahoe
- Skiing and adventuring in Tahoe! Rea’s first time and she did great.
- Our cute new Au Pair Gabriela arriving!
- Lots of ClassPass work out classes!
- Stake Play Kickoff and helping
- Starting up Music Class again…our favorite!
- Crazy happenings at work, long story but I’m still there! But my schedule is scaling back which is ideal so I have a lot of balance and even more flexibility!
- Lots of baby showers for January babies on the way! Victoria, Camille, Reagan, Morgan!
- Keeping our goal of working out with Chase weekly
- Cute Jaussi fam, Lacey’s, and Hogans over for dinner! Keeping another goal of having new friends over a few times a month.
- U Alum Board Meetings
- Stanford Mall + Lunch with Yoders
- Fun big bike ride with Chase on MLK Day
- Winter Lodge Ice Skating with the girls, also on MLK Day!
- Plenty of play dates for Rea with her cute friends.
- Girls night at the SF Ballet to see Cinderella
- Chase going on a guys trip to ski in Utah!
- Finally visiting Curiodyssey and Coyote Point on the prettiest day!
- Teaching YW, which is rare now with the weeks switching off
- Dishin with Chase on the prettiest green sunrise mornings
- Little friend birthday parties and…
- Reagan’s SOCCER starting!
Excited to have February ahead!