What’s in Baby’s Suitcase?
Packing baby’s suitcase is ten times more fun than packing
my own. We’ve had a few fun trips with her so far, with some
big ones coming up over the holidays — so I’ve partnered with
Baby Cubby to fill her suitcase with cute items! This site is one
of the best I’ve found since having a baby, because it’s basically
a one-stop shop for all of the best baby clothes, gear, etc. It’s well-
curated and you know if it’s on this site, it’s been approved by parents!
I view it like a trusted resource of all the best brands and baby gear.
They also price match all of the items (even to Amazon) so that’s nice!
I picked out a few items there to add to baby’s suitcase…see them below,
as well as some other basics I’ve packed for baby on each trip so far…
Along with cute clothes, I also like to bring a few items on every trip:
- A few extra outfits/onesies in case of spills and messes
- Warm items: hats, socks, mittens, footed pajamas and a few blankets, regardless of the destination (the plane is usually freezing and I’ve needed these things at least once on every trip so far!)
- Baby shampoo and wash, to clean baby right when we arrive to our hotel after a flight full of germs
- NoseFrida, baby nail clippers, and other medicine just in case anything happens on the trip
- PLENTY of diapers and wipes
- Hand sanitizer and wipes to clean off plane/anywhere we go out
- Plastic bags for putting any dirty clothes or items in
I’m sure this list will grow over time as she gets older,
but those are the basics of what I pack right now!
Thanks to the Baby Cubby for filling baby Reagan’s
suitcase with some darling new items! Xoxo