new mexico! such a cool, unique & authentic place. i have wanted to come here for so long and it did not disappoint! the food, above all, was such a highlight. it blew us away and this was one of my favorite eating trips EVER.…
- rea going back to in-person preschool!
- chase going off paternity leave and back to work
- beach days and lots of utah friends in town
- neighbor block parties
- halloween decorating (and lots of neighborhood walks to see all of the fun decor)
- general conference!
- all things pumpkin baking
- more baby wells sweetness
- getting cleared to work out again post baby, and loving getting to know new running and biking and hiking around us
- library reopening!!
- going back to in person church, with lots of precautions
- swim days!
- paddling balboa date
- corey’s yacht party! –
- lots of home renovation planning and decisions …so stressful but exciting!
- rea starting guitar lessons (and chase too, ha!)
- LA day to see jane and co
- my parents coming back into town and celebrating halloween here with us before we all left for our home renovations to begin first of nov! glad we packed in such a fun october before leaving town.