May! Our busy fun month before leaving for the entire summer! We packed plenty in..
- Lots of little friend birthday parties for the girls!
- Brunches and dinners and getting to know neighbors and new friends as things continue to go back to normal
- Monday night beach volleyball playing 👍
- Strawberry picking at Tanaka Farms
- DISNEYLAND the week it opened back up from COVID!
- Second Covid shots
- Mother’s Day
- Trader Joe’s faves lunch
- Pretend City children’s museum – still can’t get over the miniature Trader Joe’s!
- Gatherings with friends..Doerrmans + Wintertons, Carlstons, Guptas, Cox’s!
- Girls night on Lido for Karly’s birthday, getting ice cream at Malibu Farm
- Getting to watch our cute Hale friends kiddos while they had their 3rd baby!! Can’t believe they did the same thing for us with baby Wells last year.
- Packing up and getting our house ready for our cute summer renters
- Rea ending preschool!! Bittersweet.
- Heading out on a long road trip and summer ahead which I’ll share in separate posts!