i loved january so much. it felt really long, but i didn’t mind because of the sunny california weather and also because of being in our new house :) some highlights of the month ..
- picking oranges and lemons off trees in our neighborhood
- settling into our new home!!
- taking treats to our new neighbors and meeting them
- visits from both sets of our parents…as well as a visit from my grandma gigi!
- getaway to carmel-by-the-sea and monterey
- starting the new “come follow me” home study for church and loving it
- panini party with pals!
- riding the madsen bike all over
- training back up with some running
- lots of healthy baking and cooking for the new year
- hosting a healthy-themed january girls lunch
- having lots of friends over to our new place for dinner
- utah men’s basketball game at stanford! we made it on the jumbo tron and the utes won in a buzzer beater…success!
- swim lessons + new park days
- library dates, music class, ballet, back in all of our routines (with baby claire starting to join in more :)
- june massage date with friends
- chase in NYC for a week …his last business trip there for a long time, yay!
- seeing come from away musical, so obsessed with it
- fitting in a few bike rides before the rain started
- claire starting solid foods! makes her seem so old.
- a visit from our pal joe over his 30th birthday!!
- hosting book club for “girl, wash your face”
- Plenty of pictures below :)
lots of photos jumbled in one place, but happy memories of a fun start to the year!