Favorite Bay Area Christmas Events
I didn’t want the month to end before sharing some favorite Bay Area Holiday sights!
We’ve been trying to check as many off our list as possible before heading home
to be with family for the holidays…so here is a little list that needs more detail,
but just posting some quick faves in case anyone else is looking for things in the Bay!
- Los Altos Light Parade
- Palo Alto Créche Exhibit
- Santa Clara Live Nativity
- Stanford Mall Santa
- Stanford Messiah singalong
- Winter Lodge Outdoor Ice Skating
- SF Fairmont Hotel Life-size Gingerbread House
- SF Union Square tree and Macy’s windows
- Upside down hanging tree in Westfield SF Center
- Sir Francis Drake Hotel lobby decor
- Fisherman’s Wharf Lighted Boat Parade (and lit up fishing fleet all month!)
- Sausalito Lighted Boat Parade
- Oakland Temple Lights
- Jack London Square Christmas Tree in Oakland
- Oakland Zoo Lights
- Vasona Park Light Parade, Los Gatos
- San Jose Christmas in the Park
- Merry Days and Holly Nights at Squaw Valley in Tahoe!
- SF Trolley CarolingNeighborhoods with lights:
– Willow Glen (Cherry Street, or stretch from Markham & Mayette Ave)
– San Carlos (Christmas Tree Lane – 1900 Block Eucalyptus Ave
– Christmas Tree Lane on Fulton Street in Palo Alto
– Disney lights display in the North Bay – 417 Blackstone Dr. San Rafael
– Tom & Jerry’s House in Dolores Heights SF: 3650 21st Street
– Christmas Tree Lane in Alameda
Happy Bay Holidays!