For a healthy January meal, spiralize some sweet potato
into “noodles”, add kale and parm and any toppings,
and enjoy a much healthier version of pasta!Ingredients
○ 2 medium sweet potatoes
○ 2-3 tbsp coconut oil
○ 1 small bunch tuscan kale, chopped
^^ (I get mine at Traders!)
○ Salt & pepper to taste
○ Pumpkin seeds (optional for garnish)
○ Pomegranate seeds (optional for garnish)
1. Spiralize the sweet potato. We use the vegetti, it was only $10! We love using it with zucchini, but you have to crank it for the sweet potato!
2. Heat coconut oil in a skillet and add the sweet potato noodles. Sauté for about 5 minutes until
noodles are tender and coated in the coconut oil.
3. Add chopped kale and continue to sauté until wilted, about 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Serve in bowls, and top with parmesan! Other fun crunchy toppings can include pumpkin seeds or pomegranate seeds. Serves 2. You can add chicken on the side or in it to make it more filling. Enjoy!