Europe Blooper Reel

On of our final flights through Europe before moving home I’ve been editing some
leftover “blooper” clips from our travels here the past year. They are just random, but made
me laugh so hard and I wanted to remember these random moments. They definitely cheered us up
during this bittersweet transitional week of packing up … so grateful for these funny times we’ve
had! We were just saying the other day how many good stories we have to tell our kids / grandkids
one day. It’s true what they say, that the best memories are sometimes the things that go wrong…
(especially when it comes to travel :) and even things that weren’t funny in the moment are
hilarious later. I love all of these memories and mostly just had to save these for us! xo

'Europe Blooper Reel' has 6 comments

1. April 26, 2016 @ 8:19 pm [email protected]

Haha this was so funny! I think this is one your best videos, especially love your make-up tips. And so true about how bad travel moments seem hilarious later. Mostly, I’m so impressed with how well you guys documented everything and blogged while still traveling.

2. April 27, 2016 @ 3:06 am Ann

You guys are the best. Haha so good!

3. April 27, 2016 @ 1:44 pm Kari

I’ll admit, I actually love this even more than the polished version! I wish I’d filmed some of our yikes moments, but we were too stressed at the time. They are funny to look back on!
    Kari

4. April 28, 2016 @ 4:20 am Lizzy

Haha amazing and memorable!!

5. April 28, 2016 @ 12:07 pm kaitlin @ california endless summer

these are too great! my yoga teacher this morning said, it’s not about the destination but how you arrive at the destination. we still laugh (now) about the times that went wrong on our trips – like when we were stranded in the middle of Lake Mead with no working houseboats, jetskis or speedboats. glad it was so fun!

6. May 3, 2016 @ 8:13 am Heather

Love this!

well-traveled wife © 2017. all rights reserved.