video: our time in south africa!

i promise this is my last post from our time in south africa …
i finally got our clips from the trip thrown together into a
little video mostly for us to remember the amazing time here!

we were always singing “africa” through our time there, so i got
a few funny clips of us singing along with the song. mostly, i love
the little clips of missionaries, incredible animals, and fun memories
of our time together. we will never ever forget it! so here it is, and
every single post from south africa can be found here. cheers!

'video: our time in south africa!' has 11 comments

1. January 27, 2016 @ 8:11 am Courtney

I’m so jealous of your trip!! Love the video!

2. January 27, 2016 @ 9:51 am [email protected]

it’s great that you didn’t lose any of this footage in the robbery. Such a great video. Hands down though, the winner for best actor/lip sync is definitely your dad. he’s too cute!

January 27, 2016 @ 1:59 pm emi

haha first of all – my dad will LOVE you for this comment. i agree, he is the best by far :)
      second it is so funny you say that about the footage, because i had just backed it up to google drive before we were robbed! so thank GOODNESS we still had it..i’ve been thinking the same thing!

xoxo hope you are having a great week!

3. January 27, 2016 @ 10:12 am Kari

Super cute video! What a fun experience!
    Kari

4. January 27, 2016 @ 10:14 am jessica C

Oh my gosh , this video was so fun to watch! I especially loved the lip syncing. Now I need to add this to my places I need to visit list, that list is getting super long haha

5. January 27, 2016 @ 12:22 pm Kelsi

I don’t know how I found your blog to follow in the first place, but I just realized your mom used to be in charge of the Bennion Center at the U, huh? I was there when she left for South Africa, she’s great! Small world.

January 27, 2016 @ 1:58 pm emi

i love that! yes she was the director there! such a small world :) xoxo

January 27, 2016 @ 1:57 pm emi

HAHA oh my goodness that was AMAZING. i love them, how have i never seen this? i wish we had half the dedication they did because that was amazing. i am crying laughing after watching that!

6. January 27, 2016 @ 2:17 pm Kelsey

This is so great! This makes me want to go to SA SOO bad and always makes me want to learn how to make decent videos. So much more fun that pictures.

7. January 27, 2016 @ 3:01 pm Katie @ Katie Wanders

i always love love love your videos! The singing just makes it that much better! ha! What an amazing trip! And sooo high on my bucket list (I say that a lot). Fun fact! I used to work with African Penguins when I worked at an aquarium- on my 21st birthday one bit my nose prettttty bad! Loved seeing the little clip of them on your video :)

Katie @ Katie Wanders

well-traveled wife © 2017. all rights reserved.